Sunday, August 23, 2015

Zoe cards #ctmhzoe

I wanted to share with you some cards I made using the New Zoe paper packet along with the Amazing New Artistry Cricut Cartrige.  These papers are so fun & versatile!

This first card is a pretty simple one, but I just love it!  I used the Diamond Embossing folder for the Glacier cardstock, a little bit of the polka-dot B&T Zoe paper and the lovely new Coral Shimmer Trim.  The super cute "Be Happy" banner tag is one of the stamps in the exclusive Artistry Cricut Collection stamp sets, I am really loving those stamp sets!  The card is based on the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1, Pattern 30 sketch.

This next one, I saw a couple of consultants make a mason jar card and I just loved the look of them, so I had to make my own.  When you cut the mason jar and the flowers on the same size using Artistry you will see a lot more of the flower stems showing through the heart cutout opening.  I had the thought in mind to use the puffy heart found in the Chalk It Up Assortment with this, so I cut the mason jar a little larger.  I backed the heart opening with a piece of clear packaging from some sequins.  I then put the puffy heart on the clear plastic piece.  I attached the bottom & sides of the mason jar to the White Daisy cardstock but not the top until I had the flowers positioned into the top of the mason jar.  Then I added adhesive to attach the flowers to the White Daisy cardstock.  I then tied the top of the mason jar with the now retired Baker's Twine Hemp (although you can grab some up on the While Supplies Last HERE).  Last step added adhesive to the top of the jar.  Where did the adorable "For You" sentiment come from you might ask??  The August Stamp of the Month ~ Framed.  Don't forget to get yours before the month is over!

 My next card was inspired by the talented Catherine Nowak.  She made a couple of cards like this for the August SOTM Blog Hop we both participated in and I loved it so I had to make one!  

Here is the inside of the card.  Add a little floral stamping to the top corners and some lovely Coral Shimmer Trim under the Chevron Border Punch.

And lastly, I saw the uber-talented Lisa Stenz' card using the typewriter and just had to make one!  How stinkin' cute is this?!!  On Lisa's card she used foam tape to bump up the layers on the typewritier.  I didn't do that for mine, but I did curl the white piece with the heart & Hello and double the foam tape under that piece to make it look like the paper coming out of the typewriter is leaning back.  

Products used all Close To My Heart





Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment