Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Zoe - Best Day layout #ctmhzoe

I am excited to share some new Zoe projects with you today!  This is a class layout I did using the New Zoe Workshops on the Go Kit and a scrapbooking workshop layout created by fellow consultant Susan Williams for the Corporate Home Office.  I changed it up just a bit to make it mine.  I did also find inspiration for the Best Day title banner from fellow consultant Linda Norman.  Love receiving inspiration from my fellow consultant sisters!



Below is the same layout made but with no stamping.  I only used a few of the New Zoe Complements!  I'll put a picture in below to show you all of the wonderful new Complements pieces at least what I still have to use on other projects after using the few stickers, kraft & vellum die cuts.  You'll notice on this layout also that I plan to use more pictures, so in the vertical 4"x6" photo mats, I doodled on two of them to make those two photo mats ready for four pictures!  Grab your journaling pen and make your pages work for how ever many pictures you have!   

Now here are all of the amazing new Complements pieces I have left still to use!  You can see on my layout I only used 4 of the stickers,2 of the vellum diecuts & 2 of the kraft die cut flowers.  Still SO much left, Love!!   How great are these!?!!

Products used all Close To My Heart



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! Zoe paper & complements are a great combination. Can't wait to play with them more.

    ReplyDelete