Saturday, August 1, 2015

Framed - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello & Welcome!  Thank you for joining us on our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I have created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring August's SOTM, which is called Framed, a set of 12 stamps.  And it coordinates with the new Artistry Cartridge, yahoo!!  Here is a look at all of the great stamps that are included in this set, so many uses!
If you have come here from Carol Taggio's Blog ~ Crafty Carolyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have almost 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!  


I have had this One Sheet Wonder card making cheat sheet for a while now that I've been wanting to try.  A friend of mine pinned it on Pinterest and I saved it for future use.  This stamp set is perfect for making cards for so many occasions so I knew I wanted to try it out with this set.  I used one sheet of B&T paper from the new Zoe Paper Packet along with some pieces of coordinating cardstock.  I hope you like them!

This picture might seem odd to you, but this is the only small scrap piece of the 12"x12" B&T paper I had left after cutting.  The One Sheet Wonder cutting guide actually showed making 11 cards, but I used the last few scraps to make one last card to make it an even 12 cards.

 Now here are closer up pictures of each of the card I made.  First a Thinking of You card.  Check out the new beautiful Coral Shimmer Trim!

Next is a Happy Father's Day card.  I added some Teal Shimmer Trim & Lagoon cardstock & ink on this card.  Lagoon is not one of the coordinating colors for Zoe paper, but I think it worked out nice.

For You card using Sorbet cardstock & the lovely White Shimmer Trim.  

Happy Birthday card.  Again I added the lovely Teal Shimmer Trim.

Best Wishes card.  Here is the beautiful Coral Shimmer Trim again & some Lagoon cardstock.

Happy Mother's Day card with Coral Shimmer Trim.

I knew I wanted to make a card using all of the stamps in this set & thinking of a Christmas card with this paper had me a little stumped, but I think this one worked.  I stamped the frame with Sweet Leaf ink and then brought out the Red Shimmer Trim & Cranberry ink to stamp the sentiment.

Thanks card with Coral Shimmer Trim.

Thanks card with Teal Shimmer Trim.

Happy Valentine's card.  I kind of thought using the Happy Valentine's stamp would be a bit of a challenge, but it seemed to work.

Thanks card.  I think this one turned out to be my favorite card of the group.  I did stamp the Thanks on the frame using Lagoon ink to make it stand out more.  I stamped the repeating Thanks on the Glacier cardstock strip using Glacier ink for a tone on tone effect.

And this Thinking of You card was the last card I created using the last of the scraps from the B&T paper.  There was the 1 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece & the one long 1/4" x 12" strip, so I cut it into two 5 1/2" strips and ran with it.

So kind of a long post with lots of pictures for you but I hope you enjoyed my creations!  Now "Hop" on over to Lori Brown's blog ~ Saving My... to see her beautiful work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until August 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

27 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike with card sets! Love your version - not a 1SW I've seen before, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! I really liked your cards!!

      Delete
  2. Such fun but simple cards! Gotta love when that combination happens so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...12 from one sheet - WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krista!! I know, this was my first one sheet wonder to try, going to have to try more now!

      Delete
  4. Great one sheet wonder pattern.love how your Zoe cards came out - such an awesome variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards you have created with Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a great set of cards. I think all the sentiments - even Christmas and Valentine ones - work great with Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie!! I've seen so many more wonderful cards using those two sentiments going through this hop! Love the inspiration we share with each other!

      Delete
  7. I love seeing your take on the one sheet wonder cards! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, I like the card set! This turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection of cards. Thanks for link to the One Sheet Wonder pin. I think several of us are going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set of cards, Pam. Very efficient! :)

    ReplyDelete