Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CTMH is here to help you Get Organized!

You are probably already aware of all of the wonderful organizational products Close To My Heart has to offer, but if not take a look.  

Shoulder Tote

Rolling Tote

Small Organizer

Medium Organizer

Large Organizer
Did you notice how all of the 3 organizers shown above store nicely in the Rolling Tote for transport to crops or other events!

My Acrylix® Organizer


During August, you can purchase one of two brand new Roll-Up Organizers that are featured in the new 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book, that goes live September 1st, and get a FREE item!!  

With the Accessory Roll-Up organizer, when purchased you will receive the two newest Base & Bling Style Sheets for Free!!  
Maybe you see this and think, I don't have a lot of the Base & Bling products, why would I want that Roll-Up organizer??  Well look below at this picture showing it used to store embellishments!  

Your other option is to purchase the Marker Roll-Up and receive the New stamp set Balloon Wishes for Free!


You can view all of the wonderful organizational products Close To My Heart has to offer HERE.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment