Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Clearly the Best Crafting with Close To My Heart video

They're back!!  The "Clearly the Best Crafting with Close To My Heart" video series is back on My Craft Channel!  When you need direction and inspiration, you can count on Close To My Heart to show you how!  Tune in for the do-it-yourself training, try the projects for yourself, and join the throngs of people who already know that Close To My Heart is clearly the best!

My Crush For Him and For Her:  A Book for Both


You can order your My Crush for Him book or For Her book HERE.   These books are featured in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book, but they are retiring with that book at the end of this month.  So if you want them order them now!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment