Saturday, July 25, 2015

Operation Smile T-shirts!! #operationsmile


I have some exciting news to share with you today.  Close To My Heart now has another wonderful way for you to support Operation Smile!  Back in April, our Chief Communications Officer, Monica Wihongi got to go on an Operation Smile Mission Trip to Mexico.  I shared her picture collage on my personal facebook page with this post.

"Most people know that I'm a Consultant for Close to my Heart. What you probably don't know is that CTMH is partnered with Operation Smile, an organization that provides free, life-changing surgery that repairs smiles and reshapes lives, one child at a time. One of our CTMH Executive Team Members, Monica is in Mexico right now on a mission with Operation Smile. She is sharing pictures on her personal profile and myself and many other consultants are loving seeing what she shares. This is one of her picture collages she posted today. We as Consultants have the ability to ask our customers to round up to the next dollar on orders to make a donation to Operation Smile. It is so touching seeing what Monica shares with us, knowing that these donations are changing precious little lives!!

Oh and yes, the bottom row middle picture is of Monica with Kate Walsh! She is there on the same mission, how awesome is that! I've loved watching her in Grey's & Private Practice, admire her more for her involvement in Operation Smile!!"


During Monica's visit and sharing pictures on facebook, at some point (of course I cannot find it now) she had on a t-shirt that said Make Someone Smile or something similar to this.  Many of us Consultants commented on if that shirt was available to purchase, we would definitely buy one or two!  Well as usual, when we ask for something, CTMH makes it happen!  We can now starting today purchase the following t-shirts for $25.  $10 of every shirt purchase will be donated to Operation Smile!!   I have the cute red women's shirt already ordered!  Go HERE to get yours ordered and help change the life of a sweet child today!




With each new Idea Book, there is an exclusive Operation Smile stamp set.  Meaning when you purchase the stamp set, Close To My Heart will donate part of the proceeds to Operation Smile.  The current stamp set is called Happy Everything and $3 of the proceeds for this stamp set gets donated.  You can purchase this stamp set shown below HERE.

You can also support Operation Smile with every order by making any size donation you would like by rounding up your order.  

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment