Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Confetti Wishes & June SOTM ~ Ice Cream Dream layout

I'm so sorry my blog followers, I have really been a slacker on posting to my blog recently!  Why is it every year at the end of the school year, life gets so crazy?!?!  End of school year activities to help out with at my son's schools, then school is done & adjusting to life with my boys at home.  We didn't leave much time for that adjustment because school was out on May 29th and we loaded up our camper on June 2nd & left town for an extended and much needed camping trip the next morning.

I'm writing this post to share the June Stamp of the Month with you.  It is SO cute and called Ice Cream Dream.  I made this layout from when my sister-in-law and her family came for a visit a couple of years ago.  While they were here we took them to Mo Cones.  A cute little ice cream place here in Laurel.  They serve the yummiest Wilcoxson's ice cream.  My favorite is Moose Tracks.  Enough on the yummy ice cream, here's my layout using Confetti Wishes paper, the June SOTM, and ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to color the yummy ice cream.


Here is a picture of the adorable stamp set!  I have another layout in mind using the cute ice cream truck!  Again while my sister-in-law and family were here!  I'm seeing a trend, cousins are together, must have ice cream! ;o)



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment