Monday, April 6, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop


Welcome to our Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop!  We are featuring items from the new Close to my Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  This idea book is valid April 1st - August 31st.  We have over 40 Consultants participating in this blog hop.  If you have come from Chris Robertson's blog ~ Chris' Creative Life, then you are on the right track.  The Blog Hop is one big circle, just click on the name of the next consultant at the bottom of each post to keep hopping along.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of participants HERE.

For this hop I could not wait to start playing with the new Paper Packet called Jackson!  I have boys and love all things blue and this paper packet just spoke to me!  It is just Spring but I am already itching to get our camper out and go spend some quality time camping with my guys!  I bet you can just guess what pictures will be going on these pages I have created! ;o)


These next two photos are closer up of some of the new Jackson Assortments, isn't the little metal camper adorable!  And the Brave Enamel Shapes are amazing!  I only used 3 of the arrows here.


Another of the Jackson Assortment, metal trees accent, so cute!


Next, hop on over to Darlys Recker's Blog ~ Crafty Happy to see her lovely artwork!

Products used all Close to my Heart



Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

11 comments:

  1. Great Layout and I love the metal embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love those Artfully Sent cuts and the enamel shapes look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that campfire!!! And also love how you used the enamel arrows. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page, I love all the rounded edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout, love the use of the metal embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout :) love this paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a little bit of everything on this layout. Road trip here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout with a lot of fun embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout. This would be perfect for SW vacation photos too.

    ReplyDelete