Saturday, April 11, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - H


Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "H".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "H" element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Wendy Kessler's blog ~ My Scrapbooking Blog then you're on the right track!

For my letter "H", I decided to use the Cricut Artbooking cartridge on the letter H key.  





Next hop on over to Lauren Moore's blog ~ CTMH Craftings to see her beautiful creation!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will!  If you do, make sure to leave them some love with comments before you move on to the next blog.E

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment: