Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Typed Note - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello & Welcome!  Thank you for joining us on our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I have created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring April's SOTM, which is called Typed Note, a set of 19 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the great stamps that are included in this set, so many uses!


If you have come here from Michelle Loncar's Blog ~ Show and Tell, with Michelleyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!  


I created a simple and I feel kind of manly Thank You card using this stamp of the month stamp set.  I'm also using the new paper packet called Jackson from the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  I just LOVE this paper packet!  I based my card on the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 Pattern 24.  My proportions are not the same of course because of the size of the typewriter.  Don't you just love the vintage look and feel of this old style typewriter?!!  I know I sure do!



Now "Hop" on over to Lauren Moore's blog ~ CTMH Craftings to see her beautiful work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until April 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

15 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I love the color theme and Jackson papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Browns and blues for vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this stamp set with the Jackson papers, esp the stamp in the cocoa. It looks so great as vintage. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper choices, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Jackson papers with this set...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image with the Jackson paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the papers you used from the Jackson pack. I really like the "lines" paper you used in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love blue and brown together, this card is definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that patterned paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete