Saturday, March 14, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - F


Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "F".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "F" element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Darlys Recker's blog ~ Craftyhappy then you're on the right track!

For my letter "F", I decided to use the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge on the letter key.  I received some fun new products this week, and I have to be bad and give you a sneak peek of the new paper packet Blossom.  When I started making these cards I was planning on using the pear B&T paper as my main background, then I decided to try the blue one for a tone on tone design.  The stamp set I used is also part of the new paper packet Blossom's WOTG Cardmaking Kit.  You will love it!  :o)  I hope you like my cards!


For this card I used the same flower stamp but instead of using the whole design like above, I added some lovely new Coral Reef Sequins.  

Here is the page from my Art Philosophy handbook showing the Decorative Layer from the F key.  

When you cut this Decorative Layer straight from the cartridge at 4 1/4" it does not cut the correct size for a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  So below shows how I used Cricut Craft Room to size this Decorative Layer to fit the front of my card perfectly. 


Next hop on over to Lauren Moore's blog ~ CTMH Craftings to see her beautiful creation!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will!  If you do, make sure to leave them some love with comments before you move on to the next blog.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

7 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable. I can not wait to break out the new stuff and play play play. Mine is still on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CTMH cartridges! They are so fun! Love how you used the frame and the new stuff is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards. I like that you did a variation of a theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Love the Blossom paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Creative to use the F key to highlight one of the cricut cuts. Just got the Blossom's WOTG - can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might have to borrow this idea when i get my hands on the new Blossom paper!

    ReplyDelete