Saturday, February 28, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - E


Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "E".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "E" element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Janna Gray's blog ~ The Creative Princess then you're on the right track!

For my letter "E", I decided to use the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge on the letter key.  I also used an Embossing Folder on my creation, so double the E fun for you today! :o) 

Keeping up with my personal challenge of using one of the CTMH Cricut Cartridges on the letter for this entire Blog Hop.  After the last letter D hop, I flipped through my handbooks and immediately was drawn to the Artfully Sent E page.  I honestly didn't know which item I would use on that page 2 weeks ago when I made my choice, but I'm pleased with my use of the Pocket Card ~ "Thinking of You Makes Me Happy"!

I made this layout using the Hopscotch Workshop on the Go Kit along with the Scallop Embossing Folder.  I had to throw in some sparkle with the Blue Shimmer Trim and the Junebug Puffies, aren't those just too cute!  Using the Embossing Folder for one of the photo mats on my layout was inspired by the adorable use of the embossing folders on page 36 of the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book.



Here's a closer up picture of the Pocket Card from Artfully Sent.  These are intended to be used for pocket style scrapbooking, but can really be used for any crafting project.  I think this one makes a great accent on my layout!  

Finally here is the page 13, letter E from the Artfully Sent Handbook for you to see.

Products used all Close to my Heart

Next hop on over to Catherine Nowak's blog ~ Catscrapbooking to see her beautiful creation!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will! Make sure to leave them some love with comments before you move on to the next blog.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love these colors! They are so spring-y! Great layout and use of the Cricut cut card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the pocket card used like that. It is time for me to start using those - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. Love the pocket cards on the Artfully Sent Cartridge, they are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on using another Cricut cartridge and sticking to your goal! I like the idea of using pocket cards for traditional layouts! (Hopscotch has been my favorite line so far!)

    ReplyDelete