Sunday, February 1, 2015

Confetti Wishes - Birthday layout #jrlcreativechallenge

Here is a fun Birthday layout I made using a twist on the Designer Creations Paper Bags.  I have seen these mainly used as treat bags.  I did also see an adorable mini album.  But on my page, I used one of the Honey Paper Bags as a Hidden Journaling Pocket.

Here is a closer up picture to show the use of the Designer Creations Paper Bag.  I put it in place of the photo mat and used a cute star tag cut from Art Philosophy attached to the back of the journaling card to pull out the journaling.  Then place the photo mat right on top of the Honey Paper Bag. 

Products used all Close to my Heart





Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment