Sunday, January 11, 2015

Year >> Noted & FMS #168

I mentioned a few days ago that I would be sharing more creations using this month's National Papercrafting Month kit, Year >> Noted and here is a card I made using some of the scraps I have left from one of the sheets of Year >> Noted B&T paper.  I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches #168 sketch.  I hope you like it!



 Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
Products all Close to my Heart


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the polka dots and the way you layered the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Pam! Love the inked edges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the combination of DSPs you've used! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete