Thursday, January 15, 2015

Year >> Noted - Birthday Cake card

What do you do with little scrap pieces of patterned paper you have left over after making a layout or  card?  I had quite a few of these little strips left from my National Papercrafting Month Kit - Year >> Noted, so I made a huge birthday cake card!  Yes, I do realize that would be one HUGE cake if it was real, but I started layering the strips and trimming them to make the stacked look and this is how it turned out.  Maybe I should have tied it with a bow & made it a massive stack of gifts.  I will just have to send it to a friend that I know LOVES cake :o)

You can purchase your very own Year >> Noted kit for only $5 with a qualifying $50 purchase by going HERE.  Check back soon, I will be sharing the mini album I made using this kit also.





Products used Close to my Heart




Here are the contents of the kit you can purchase for $5!



Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment