Friday, January 23, 2015

Snowhaven - Winter Wishes card #‎jrlcreativechallenge‬

It is Winter in Montana, such a beautiful time of the year with snow on the mountains and pine trees.  I have a wonderful view of the Beartooth Mountains from my home and just about any drive I take.  We only have a couple of small pine trees, but I just love seeing snow this time of the year.  And no I do not live in a cabin in the middle of pine trees like reflected on my card, but snow in Winter makes me think of being cozy and warm by a fire in my home with the beautiful snow outside.  

I created this card for Jeanette's Weekly Creative Challenge which was to create a card to reflect the weather.  It is made using Snowhaven papers with the Christmas Post & To You and Yours stamp sets.  I stamped the tree and cabin scene stamp with Whisper Pigment Ink and the Winter Wishes sentiment with Black Pigment Ink.  I sprinkled them both with the Clear Embossing Powder and then heat set them.  I cut a snowflake strip off of the striped sweater paper to place at the bottom of the card and a strip of Teal Shimmer Trim.  I hope you enjoy my card & are having a beautiful Winter!


Products used all Close to my Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. We have the same kind of winter here sans the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete