Tuesday, January 6, 2015

National Papercrafting Month Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to our blog hop featuring January's National Papercrafting Month kit called Year >> Noted.    We have 22 Consultants participating in this blog hop.  If you have came here from Angela's Blog then you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.  At the bottom of my post you just click on the next person in line to see her lovely creation!

This kit is so lovely and versatile!  You can create a quick mini album for yourself or as a gift for someone or create a layout or cards if you want.  I created the following layout using one of the pieces of White Daisy cardstock and about half of one of the B&T sheets included in this kit.  I do have the mini album that is optional for this kit, but I wanted to do a layout.  I was initially inspired by a layout the CTMH Art Department created using this kit.  My layout is based on a sketch I got on Big Picture Classes.  The sketch actually showed using Picture My Life or another pocket style cards on the layout with them placed vertical and the 4x6 picture was supposed to be horizontal, but I didn't have a recent picture of myself in horizontal orientation so I switched things up a bit.  I plan on writing in my goals on the bottom left hand corner lines & will check them off at the end of the year that I have proudly completed them!  I will be making other things with the many supplies I have left after creating this layout, so check back soon.


Here is a picture of everything you receive in the Year >> Noted kit for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase in January.  You can go here to place your order.

Above is a stock corporate photo, so I wanted to share my pictures of the kit before I got crafty with it.  I had to take a closer up of the gold foil sticker sheet so you could so all of the wonderful stickers!
Next hop on over to my Australian friend Chris' Blog to see her lovely artwork!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

18 comments:

  1. I love your layout. I love the "movement" the sketch and B&T pieces create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you did great showing off the cute prints on the paper, very cute page

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice layout! Great use of all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout- the staggered layers really draw your eye to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! Funny thing is I don't really care for that picture of me but it is the only recent one I have of just me, except one of me wearing sunglasses & didn't think that would work to well, ha ha!

      Delete
  5. love how you have used the papers and the arrow zip strip to showcase the photo - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers here on this layout Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun. Love what you have done with the kit for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Pam! Such a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout. Love how you layered all the papers to the focal point of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, your layout is beautiful! I love the way you layered all the papers to create a design.

    ReplyDelete