Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jeanette's Creative Weekly Challenge #jrlcreativechallenge

I am very excited to be taking part in the Close to my Heart - Jeanette's Creative Challenge. Here is what Jeanette wrote in the Jan 6th post "Just as I do at the beginning of every year, I’ve set some new goals for myself and for our company. One goal I have for all of us is to find joy in creativity." I have given myself a personal goal to participate in more craft challenges, so when this post came up, I was beyond thrilled! What better way to participate in crafty/creative challenges then those posted weekly by the very company I know and love! You can watch weekly on the CTMH Facebook page

Here is what the facebook post said - I asked Creative Communications Manager Jill Broadbent to put her New Year's resolution on paper—scrapbook paper! This is her interpretation. Now create a layout yourself that will help you keep your resolutions all year long.

I created the following layout about myself and a huge goal I have for myself this year ~ to get & stay organized!!  It just feels like the end of the year was very unorganized for me in so many aspects of my life, so I am going to change that!  

I used the new papers Hopscotch with the coordinating Complements and Assortment.  The layout is based on the Reflections Scrapbook Program ~ Quartet-In Balance.  Although you probably cannot see what the small collage picture is at the top right, it is of a few things in my life right now that I want and plan to get better organized.  The first is of a couple of home organizing products I purchased (this is only 2 of the 6 boxes I actually purchased) and I can say have now been put to great use!  The other 2 in the collage are of my laptop which shows the Convention page on my CTMH Online Office with multiple tabs open for different craft challenges I plan to participate in.  This picture is meant to represent my Close to my Heart business and getting things in that aspect more organized so I don't feel unorganized before an event.  And lastly, what is that, a picture of a keyring made using our Base & Bling line, why yes it is!  I got involved on the board for our soccer club and am the Treasurer which is great and I enjoy it, but I want to get our dining room table cleaned up!  That seems to be the place where I go to work on soccer stuff.  Really our dining room table?  Ha ha!  This layout is just a glimpse into the small amount of disorganization I am working to straighten up!   Check back next week to see my take on the next challenge!

Products used all Close to my Heart


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment