Thursday, January 22, 2015

Heartstrings - Straight to my heart Card

Here is another 5"x7" card I just made using Heartstrings papers and the stamp set from the Heartstrings Workshops on the Go Cardmaking Kit and the Forever in My Heart stamp set.  I based my card on the Sketch ~N~ Scrap Card Sketch #42.  I hope you enjoy my creation!


Here is the Sketch ~N~ Scrap Card Sketch.  You can click the blue link to enter your own creation.

Products used all Close to my Heart


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Pam and the stamping is awesome! Love the sentiment, it's so original and looks great in blue. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the card sketch! Love the colors and the sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable take on the sketch! love those hearts! thanks for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap! Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the colours!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love those papers, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS are in order as our Featured Card at Sketch N Scrap for January!!! :)

    ReplyDelete