Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Heartstrings - I love you card

I'm excited to be joining in on this challenge!  I receive the emails from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog, but I have not ever participated in their sketch challenge.  But with my personal challenge I have for myself this year, I knew I wanted to take the leap and join in.  I just can't seem to get enough of this Heartstrings paper packet, and when I saw this sketch I knew just what I wanted to create.  The card I made is a 5"x7" card using Heartstrings paper, Complements and the retired Dotted Love mini stamp.



Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch #91 that my card is based on.   Click the blue link to go to the blog to get your entry in the challenge as well.

Products used all Close to my Heart



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your combination of shapes along the edge...Heartstrings is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and yes... that your border is made up of different shapes. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! Love the Colours and images and especially love that you took it bigger than the normal sized card - great thinking! Hope you'll come back and play with us soon at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that you used a larger card size! Thinking outside the "standard" box - great job! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at AHSC! Jess-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pam, I love this card, it is so cute and so sweet. I adore this card. I love the hearts and dots, personally I would have never thought of alternating, I would have done one or the other....great twist. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete