Friday, January 16, 2015

Heartstrings - Be Mine layout

I have been having a lot of fun creating with the Heartstrings paper packet.  I initially did not think I would.  Christmas just ended and this paper seems to have a Valentinesy love feeling to it and I didn't really feel it, but once I got started I just couldn't hardly stop.  I'm sharing a layout with you today.  I will share some other cards I made very soon.  As you can see I ran a couple of the pieces of Hollyhock photo mats through my Cuttlebug using the new Heart Embossing Folder.  I then lightly sanded over the top with a piece from our Sanding Kit to make the hearts pop.  I just love our white core paper to be able to add those little touches!

Products used Close to my Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment