Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year & January Specials!

Happy New Year!!  I wish for you a happy and prosperous new year!  And a crafty one too, of course :o)

This month Close to my Heart has 2 great specials for you.  First in celebrating National Papercrafting Month, there is a wonderful kit available for you to purchase for just $5 with a qualifying purchase.  

Below are the kit contents.  The Kraft Mini Album is optional but can be added to the kit for only $5!  I will be sharing some artwork I have created using this kit with you very soon, so check back.   

Next if you host a party with me during the month of January, the Gathering totals that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watch your earnings grow!

Here is a breakdown of the Hostess Rewards which might help make it a little more clear for you.  Email me at pamtrostle@msn.com to book your home or virtual gathering! 


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment