Saturday, January 31, 2015

Everything's ABC Blog Hop - C


Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "C".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "C" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 


If you came from Marie Goetz's blog ~ Marie's Paper Crafting and Such then you're on the right track!

For my letter "C", I decided to use the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge on the letter key.  I searched all 4 cartridges and nothing was sparking any creativity in me, and I kept coming back to this one.  I think having 2 sons that both have names that start with C kept taking me back to it.  I wanted to make something about them ~ Colton & Caleb, my boys, my joy!

Here is the Art Philosophy handbook for the letter C key on page 53.


And here is my creation using the 5"x7" Hinged Display Tray and the Hopscotch Picture My Life Scrapbooking Pocket Cards (did you notice that "C" also ;o)  I have had this Hinged Display Tray for quite a while just waiting to be used.  I love when inspiration hits and I get to make something using that certain product that has been waiting to be used, and it becomes a creation that is so special to me and I just Love!!

Here is a close up showing the "C" that I just love on this cartridge.  It is the Font Layer with the holes.  You can leave them blank to show a color through like I did or you could place some sparkles, bling or even a brad through them.  I first cut the regular Font "C" using Sunset cardstock and then I cut the Font Layer "C" using Indian Corn Blue cardstock.


Products used all Close to my Heart


Next hop on over to Denise Elliott's blog ~ Inspired by D to see her lovely artwork!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will!  If you do, make sure to leave them some love with comments before you move on to the next blog.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love that you are using the letters in the Cricut cartridge as your inspiration! Love your hinged display tray ~ great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love the hinged display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the display frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the display frame! It is a so cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect use of the letter "C" I haven't used my smaller display frame - looks great! And the PML cards work really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I love the names at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome "C" Pam! Love using the "C"hildren idea!

    ReplyDelete