Saturday, January 17, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - B


Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "B".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "B" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 


If you came from Catherine Nowak's blog ~ Catscrapbooking then you're on the right track!

For my letter "B", I decided to use the Artfully Sent cartridge on the letter key.  If you read my personal challenge I wrote about on the letter "A" post, then you know what I am doing.  I know a true challenge would have been for me to use only one cartridge for the whole alphabet, but bare with me, I am new to the whole challenging myself & I am committed to this year long blog hop, so I'm taking baby steps on my personal challenge. :o)

Here is the handbook for the letter B key.  I created the Pop-up card & the Scene card.

Here are my two cards I made for this post.  I hope you like them!  First the Scene card, also sometimes referred to as a Swing card.

Next, here is the Pop-up card I made.  I used a small piece of Hollyhock cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug using the new Heart Embossing Folder.  I added a couple of strips of the beautiful new White Shimmer Trim.  I stamped the doily from the Love Doily stamp set in Crystal Blue and then again using Cranberry.  I then trimmed the Cranberry one down to make the top layer and then added sparkles.  This stamp is so pretty, don't you think?  Well if you like it and don't own it yet, make sure and click on the picture of this stamp set below, it is retiring at the end of January.   I also stamped the "Celebrate Love" in Crystal Blue and Cranberry inks.
 Here is a close up of the doily with the Sparkles.

Here is the inside of this lovely Pop-up card.  I cut the inside of the card using Hollyhock cardstock.  Isn't the filigree heart so pretty!

You can click on any of the pictures below to order any of the products featured in these cards.

Products used all Close to my Heart


Next hop on over to Marie Goetz's blog ~ Marie's Paper Crafting and Such to see her lovely artwork!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will!  If you do, make sure to leave them some love with comments before you move on to the next blog.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely cards. I am yet to master Artfully sent so you have inspired me here to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I really like your pop up one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Both the cards are great! I love the idea of hopping through using a Cricut Cartridge! Very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards ~ and using the B key is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards, especially the pop-up filigree heart.

    ReplyDelete