Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Happy Hello - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello & Welcome!!  Thank you for joining us on our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring February's SOTM, which is called A Happy Hello, a set of 15 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the lovely stamps that are included in this great set!

If you have come here from Paige's Blog ~ Stampologistyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!  


I created this card using Hopscotch papers and was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches sketch #171.  I stamped the largest flower using the half circle and stamping it twice to make the complete circle.  It is stamped in Glacier ink and then edged with Indian Corn Blue using a finger dauber.  The next layer was stamped using Smoothie.  The next layer using Indian Corn Blue and the final top layer using Sunset ink. And then came the fussy cutting.  I remember at one time thinking, those ladies must be nuts to cut things out like that.  Well, I guess that makes me nuts now too!  I actually enjoy doing it.  Finally, I added an Aqua Dot to the center.  And of course the "hello!" sentiment at the bottom stamped with Sunset ink.  I didn't want it to say "A happy hello!" so I just used the "hello!" by masking it.

Here is the sketch my card is based upon.  Yep, I pretty much copied it exact and that works for me! 

Products used all Close to my Heart

Now "Hop" on over to Jean's Blog ~ Stamping Maui to see her beautiful work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until February 28th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

17 comments:

  1. I like the colors in your build-a-flower. Very Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! These colors seem to be just perfect for this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I really like the colors. This stamp works really well with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love how you masked the sentiment to just say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card - great colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect sketch for this stamp set!! You did a wonderful job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch and you did a fabulous job creating this card from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and so colorful! I love how you layered the flower into such a colorful pattern. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantabulous....love the colors and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just lovely! I love those pretty papers and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the sketch challenge! WOW love your color combo too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Pam. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete