Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This Moment - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello, welcome & Happy New Year!!  Thanks for joining us on our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring January's SOTM, which is called This Moment, a set of 12 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the lovely stamps that are included in this great set!

If you have come here from Crafty Carol's Blogyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!  


I created the following single page 12"x 12" layout using Heartstrings papers because those papers just go perfectly with this stamp set, at least I think so!  I also used a few of the coordinating Heartstrings Complements as well as a couple of the new Stuck on You Puffies.  How fun are those!?!!  You'll have to pardon the shadows in my picture.  It does show that I used 3D foam tape to pop up the title & photo mat though.

Now "Hop" on over to Donna's Blog to see her beautiful work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until January 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

30 comments:

  1. Love it! This would look good in our Home Decor Frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Melinda! I have an extra Colonial White one that once I add my picture of me and my honey, I'll have to find a spot on a wall to display it!

      Delete
  2. Super, super cute! I love the Valentine layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the use of the 3D Foam Tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful layout, I love the twine and heart stamp over the photo mat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. This would look great framed.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle!! I just might have to do that with my extra Colonial White one!

      Delete
  6. I love that idea of stamping "love notes" on a journaling tag! What a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, Pam...that little typewriter is my FAVORITE of this set of Complements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice page. Really like your color combo, Pam.

    ReplyDelete