Thursday, December 18, 2014

Birthday Gift for YOU!!

Today is my birthday, but I have a gift for you!!

Close to my Heart has received another shipment of the amazing chevron designed Rolling Totes!  I cannot wait to receive mine!   But my gift to you, is if you order one of the Rolling Totes on my website today, you will receive the matching Shoulder Tote as a "Thank You" gift from me! :o)

Here are pictures of the Rolling Tote.  Stock corporate photo first and some wonderful detail photos showing it packed full, courtesy of fellow Australian Consultant, Cassie Ingersoll.  She won hers at the Australasia Convention!   Just look at all she has in hers!  Crop time here we come!






Next here is the adorable Shoulder Tote that you can get for FREE today only!!  Just by ordering the Rolling Tote on my website.  It's my birthday but you get a gift, how fun is that! 



Go HERE to view the Rolling Tote online.  And Go HERE to view the Shoulder Tote online.
The Shoulder Tote will ship separately.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment