Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cutie Pie - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello & Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring December's SOTM, which is called Cutie Pie, a set of 11 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the cute stamps that are included in this great set!


If you have come here from Fancy Melissa's Blogyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!  


I couldn't resist using the new Heartstrings paper packet with this Stamp of the Month stamp set.  I think they go together quite nicely!  And of course our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  The new paper packet Heartstrings does not use the color Chocolate but I can't do cupcakes without chocolate, just my preference, what's yours? 


Now "Hop" on over to Krista's blog to see her beautiful work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until December 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty- and I agree about the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job, love the paper and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the new paper with your cupcake!

    ReplyDelete