Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wanderful - Japanese Blossom card (FM176)

I mentioned for you to watch out for more cards I have made recently using Sketches I have seen posted.  This card is based on a Friday Mashup Sketch #176.  I missed out on getting in on their challenge but wanted to share it with you anyway.  Their Mashup for the challenge was to use the sketch and to create a project with emboss resist, which is what I did with this card.  I stamped the japanese blossom stamp using Chocolate pigment ink and sprinkled it with clear embossing powder then heat set it with the craft heater.  I then used the finger daubers to color the flower Smoothie and used another finger dauber to color the rest of the background of the oval with honey.  I did use the ShinHan Touch Twin marker to color the stem and leaf of the flower.  I like how this card turned out and I really like the sentiment at the bottom of the oval "Live for today, Dream of tomorrow".


Here is the sketch my card is based on.

Products used all Close to my Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment