Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wanderful - Birthday card

This card I made is based on yet another sketch, I told you I was on a creating roll using sketches didn't I?!  I found this sketch on Sketch~N~Scrap's blog this is using Card Sketch #33.  I used Wanderful papers and a small piece of Paper Fundamentals for this sketch and I really like how it turned out!

This is the sketch my card is based on.

Products used all Close to my Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card!!!Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, this is a really great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Great colors and take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, what a great card! Love the more masculine ribbon and bow. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific job! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch 'N' Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - lovely colours and excellent take! Thanks for sharing with SNS!

    ReplyDelete