Wednesday, September 3, 2014

National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy - SWAK

I am caught up ;o)  As I said earlier today I am trying to do the card a day challenge, this item is the card envelope seal for the I love you card I made earlier today.  So not officially a card, but in the same family.  I have the best hubby and I made the card earlier with him in mind.  Then in picking out which stamp of the 30 I wanted to use next it only seemed fitting to put a seal on the envelope for his card!  I applied the Lagoon heart washi tape to the edge of the envelope to match the card, then I stamped the SWAK envelope with Indian Corn Blue ink and edge distressed the circle with Desert Sand ink.  Here it is.
All products Close to my Heart



Remember you can get this great stamp set for FREE during the month of September with a qualifying $30 stamp purchase! 

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment