Friday, September 5, 2014

National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy - Gee thanks card

Here is a sweet little "thanks" card I made today using the National Stamping Month Special stamp set.  We can all use a "thanks" card every now and then right?!  I know I can never have enough on hand, so making up a few here and there is great.  And this stamp set includes just that, another "thanks" sentiment to add to my thanks cards.  "Gee, thanks" to be exact ;o)  I made this 3"x3" card using some Gypsy cardstock, Wanderful papers and some Black Shimmer Trim.  I did also stamp the sentiment using Archival Black ink and added some Clear Embossing Powder onto the wet ink & heat set it with my craft heater to give the sentiment a little shine to match the shimmer trim.
All products used Close to my Heart





Make sure and check back here tomorrow for another creation.  I am participating in a Consultant Blog Hop, so not only will you get to see my artwork, you can see other beautiful creations!

Remember you can get the National Stamping Month stamp set during the month of September for FREE with a qualifying $30 stamp purchase.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment