Thursday, September 4, 2014

National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy - You Did It! card (DS167)

Here is today's card using the National Stamping Month stamp set!  I combined the "You Did It!" stamp with the Great Job stamp set and Chalk It Up paper packet.  I based this card off of the Deconstructed Sketch No. 167.  I receive their emails for their sketches and really enjoy seeing them & getting inspired, but this is the first time to officially participate & share my card based on their sketch.  I really like how this card turned out and hope you like it also!
All products used Close to my Heart
This is the Deconstructed Sketch No. 167 that I based my card on.


You can get this wonderful stamp set for FREE this month with a qualifying $30 stamp set purchase!

Check back tomorrow for another National Stamping Month creation!

Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment