Wednesday, September 3, 2014

National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy & FMS #152 - Love You card

This month is National Stamping Month with Close to my Heart & I have plans on doing a card a day using this month's special stamp set.  What is it they say about plans?  They don't always go as planned.  Today is the 3rd of the month & this is the first card I'm sharing for this card a day "plan" I have! ;o)

I saw the Freshly Made Sketches #152 sketch and I had the idea of just what I was going to do with that sketch.  I'm actually meeting a team challenge that has been issued by an upline also.  She posted a color combo challenge, so these colors meet her challenge.  Anyway, here is my simple card...



And here is the sketch my card is based on.

All products used Close to my Heart


Here is a photo of the National Stamping Month stamp set you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase during September!

Check back later today, I hope to add 2 more cards using this set to get caught up!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the hearts! Great card. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete