Wednesday, September 3, 2014

National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy - A note for you card

Here is card #2 of my card a day challenge using the National Stamping Month Special Stamp Set.   Keep watching for my 3rd card later tonight, which will get me caught up & on track!

I saw this embossing idea shared on a team page and just had to try it!  The card embossing design was done using our new Score Board.  I laid the cardbase on the score board and scored away to make this design on the card.  The diagonal lines I just scored, I did not watch what the measurements were.  On the horizontal lines, I did those 1/2 inch apart.  I only used 4 of our 5 new colors that were added to the color palette at Convention - Canary, Pixie, Thistle & Glacier.  This really is a simple card, nothing real fancy about it, but I like how it turned out & I hope you do too!

All products used Close to my Heart



Here is the photo of all 30 stamps in the National Stamping Month Special Stamp Set.  You can get this stamp set for FREE with just a $30 stamp purchase.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment