Saturday, September 6, 2014

National Stamping Month - #30yearsofhappy Blog Hop

Happy Saturday & Welcome to our National Stamping Month Blog Hop!  Today we are celebrating Jeanette Lynton's 30 years in the crafting industry with our Consultant Blog Hop.  This stamp set is a collection of 30 mini stamps to celebrate many different occasions!  We have over 40 Consultants participating in this blog hop, so get ready to be inspired!  If you have arrived at my blog from Brenda's Blog then you are on the right path.  The hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

Today I have created this special cupcake treat box for my artwork.  I say that like I really did so much, ha ha!  Close to my Heart has created these wonderful Designer Creations Cupcake Boxes available to purchase to decorate as we wish or leave is a lovely Kraft decorated box.  I added a very yummy strawberry cupcake to the inside and then added the double ribbon of Black Striped Twill Ribbon with the Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon centered on top of it, tied around the box.  I stamped the "Treats for Someone Sweet" stamp using Pixie ink and the "Yum" stamp from the National Stamping Month set using Pixie & Thistle.  I don't know about you but I have a very sweet tooth or two or three ;o)  And when I see a cupcake looking like this, my thought is Yum, Yum, Yum!!  I hope my someone sweet likes their "yum" treat!
All products used Close to my Heart




Below is a picture of all of the stamps included in the set.  You can get this stamp set for FREE during the month of September with a qualifying $30 stamp purchase with your Consultant or by going here.


Now, "HOP" on over to Kristine's Blog to see her creation.  Don't forget as you are hopping along to share your love of the artwork in comments!  We all love to read your kind words!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

9 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Perfect use for that one...and the colors are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love your choice of colors and the double ribbon adds a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, delicious project! So cute and yummy looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you selected for this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy gift box...great use of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete