Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Home for the Holidays - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I have created for you today!  I know you will definitely find inspiration from all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is Home for the Holidays, a set of 7 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the adorable stamps that are included in this great set!


If you have come here from Kami's Blog, you are on the right path!  Aren't her boxes just too cute!  This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

We have over 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!

I will admit for my first project using the Home for the Holidays Stamp Set I kind of copied what is shown in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book on page 14.  I really liked the look but had to change it up to make it mine.  I used the Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon with the Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon on top.

Next I pulled out one of our My Creations Pillow Boxes and added a little Yuletide Carol papers with the cute polar bear stamp.

Products used All Close to my Heart



Now "Hop" on over to Jilena's Blog to see her adorable pocket card she made!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words via comments!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until October 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

13 comments:

  1. These stamps make such cute tags, fun gift holders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and makes the yummy treats look even tastier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect embellishments for these gift packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greats ideas for presenting smaller gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a quick gift for a co-worker. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clear pillow box, that is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both your pieces. Great idea to make treat containers.

    ReplyDelete