Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Family is Forever layout - Sept SOTM

I shared my Halloween layout I created using September's Stamp of the Month stamp set, Family is Forever a few days ago with you in the Blog Hop.  When I saw this stamp set I knew I would be creating a layout using a family picture.  A few weeks ago we did a weekend trip down to visit my sister-in-law and family.  While we were there we went to a new children's museum.  While we were outside we decided to take these family pictures and I just love how they turned out.  They worked perfect for this layout I made based on Pattern 17 of the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2.  I initially stamped the tree in Chocolate ink and then stamped it again on scrap paper using Barn Red.  I cut out the 2 hearts in the center of the tree from the Barn Red stamping and pieced them over the Chocolate ones.  Then I decided to go back and color the leaves and hearts using our new ShinHan Touch Twin markers.  I just love the look it gave the tree!



All products used Close to my Heart



During the month of September only, you can get this stamp set for only $5, with a qualifying $50 purchase.  Or you can purchase the stamp set all by itself for the retail price of $17.95.  Below is a picture of all that stamps that are in this stamp set, isn't it great!!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment