Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brushed - Baby Card (FMS153)

I have been making a few cards recently using sketches from different blog challenges I have seen.  This one in particular is based on the Freshly Made Sketches #153.  I needed to make a card for a friend's baby shower & this sentiment "Welcome baby, A precious gift from above" seemed perfect!  I used the Brushed paper packet and B is for Baby stamp set.

This is the sketch the card is based on.
Products used all Close to my Heart




Check back tomorrow, I have some more cards I will be sharing!  After this past week with my family sickly, my oldest son missed the first 2 days of school last week & then the rest of us seemed to go downhill afterwards.   I'm looking forward to sharing more artwork with you!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet baby card, Pam. I love the colors and DSP that you chose! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete