Thursday, September 25, 2014

Artfully Sent - Trick or Treat card

I just made this card with my new toy (aka Artfully Sent cartridge)!  How fun is this adorable "Trick or Treat" Sentiment card.  



Here is a picture of my handbook showing that the card is supposed to be created at 7" which means a 5"x7" card. 

This picture shows my Cricut machine right before I cut this card.  I did not want a larger 5"x7" card so I set my dial on 5 1/2" and pressed the Real Dial Size button to make the card smaller.

You can cut a piece for inside of the card.  It is located as the Shift part of the Sentiment card key.  Since I already had my card base as Sunset orange, I did not want to cut & use the inside piece for the card, so I just stamped the inside using the Frightfully Fun stamp set because it is such a cute stamp set!  And don't you just love how although this is a sentiment card and the cartridge cuts out the sentiment on the front I am able to back that with Black cardstock and wrap the card with the Thistle ribbon, but I can still place the White Daisy cardstock on the inside and you don't see the Black cardstock!
All products used Close to my Heart

Can't wait to get your very own Artfully Sent Collection??  Go here to order yours now!

Check back tomorrow for another Artfully Sent card I made!


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment