Thursday, September 18, 2014

Artfully Sent is in MY house!!

My Artfully Sent Collection arrived Tuesday afternoon while I was volunteering at my son's school, so I didn't get to officially play with it until yesterday.  I have to admit with Halloween just around the corner, my first choice for a card was a Halloween one.  And I had already seen a super cute card made by fellow Consultant Brenda Rose and had something similar in mind that I wanted to do.  So here is the card I made.



Here is a picture of my collection.  The cartridge with the handbook laying out, the three exclusive stamp sets you receive in the collection and a package of White Daisy cardstock to get you started cutting beautiful cards! 

You can see more info and pictures of the Sample Index for this cartridge HERE.

All products used in making this card Close to my Heart.




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment