Friday, September 26, 2014

Artfully Sent - Halloween Pop-Up Card

Here is another fun Artfully Sent card for you today!  This one is a Halloween Pop-Up card so all of the fun is on the inside of the card, but I couldn't leave the front of the card blank!  So I grabbed my Halloween Greetings stamp set to stamp the cute witch & "Frightfully cute" sentiment.  I stamped these in Black pigment ink and then sprinkled them with clear embossing powder & heat set it to give it a shimmery look, kind of frightful ;o)

Now for the fun Pop-Up inside of the card.  The Artfully Sent cartridge does all of the work by cutting and putting tick score marks for the folding.  I did also cut out the spider and spiderweb using Black Glitter Paper.  I also stamped the jack-o-lantern using Autumn Terracotta pigment ink for a darker tone on tone type design.  I sprinkled the jack-o-lantern with clear embossing powder and heat set it to give it a shimmer finish.


Products used all Close to my Heart





Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment