Friday, August 22, 2014

Pathfinding - So Grateful card

This is a card I made using Pathfinding papers along with our new Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  The stamp set I used is only available to order at an extreme discount when you host a gathering, called Thanksgiving Wreath.  I think this stamp set is so lovely and coordinates so well with our Pathfinding papers.  The funny thing is when I was creating this card, I picked out the sketch pattern #24 from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 How-To Book and made the card.  Then as I am looking through the Idea Book afterwards I see that the Corporate Art Department used the same sketch to feature this stamp set in the book!  How does that old saying go... Great minds think alike ;o)




All products used Close to my Heart

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment