Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Product Blog Hop - Scaredy Cat


Here is another New Product sharing for you as part of the CTMH Consultants Blog Boosters Blog Hop.  I made this fun layout using the New Paper Packet called Scaredy Cat, the Complements & the Assortment.  This layout is based on the sketch in the How-To Book, Make It From Your Heart, Vol 1, Pattern 1.




This picture shows a close up view of the title cut out using the Artbooking Cartridge, accented with the stars from the Assortment set, and the adorable little ghouls from the Frightfully Fun stamp set.  I stamped all of the little Frightfully Fun stamps with Archival Black Inks & heat set them with Clear Embossing Powder, then colored them with our New ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.

This picture is a close up of the "Spooky" accent.  This metal accent comes in the Assortment set.  I cut a small piece of Sunset cardstock and attached it to the back of the metal accent so the letters would pop more against the black background.


Products used all Close to my Heart





Now hop through all of the wonderful artwork featured below in the links!  Make sure and leave some love on the other Consultant blogs also!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout, Pam. I love how you combined all of the elements.

    ReplyDelete