Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Product Blog Hop - More Scaredy Cat


So last night I finally got my post up for the Scaredy Cat layout I created for the New Product Blog Hop.  Today I will share the cute little card I created using Scaredy Cat papers.  It is based on the sketch in How-To Book, Make It From Your Heart, Vol 1, Pattern 19.  I did use the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the tiny little tag for the card.  The sketch alone is a great one, but add the ghoulish little heads & it is just too cute, don't 'cha think?!
Products used all Close to my Heart




I hope you like my card and will continue to hop on through to other consultants blogs featured below and leave them some love!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments: