Sunday, August 24, 2014

Mojo Monday #359 - Chalk It Up & PML Cards

It has been unseasonably cold & rainy here for the past 2 days, our high yesterday was only 59 degrees & we didn't see the sunshine all day.  As much as I love Fall weather, even I wish it was warmer & a little dryer.  But with cool rainy weather, what else is there to do?  Get crafty of course! 

I have seen the Close to my Heart Picture My Life cards used in other ways besides the standard pocket pages, so I wanted to try it out.  I created the two following cards using Chalk It Up papers and the Chalk It Up Picture My Life line.  These papers have a School theme and it was only fitting for me to make cards for my sons that are going back to school tomorrow morning.

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch I based my cards on.  


And these are the two cards I made based on the above sketch.  The first card sticks pretty closely to the sketch.  The 2nd card started out based on the sketch & I made a few adjustments for it to work for me.


All products used Close to my Heart.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment