Sunday, August 31, 2014

Family is Forever - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will definitely find inspiration by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is Family is Forever, a set of 7 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the stamps that are included in this great set!

If you have come here from Carol-Anne's Blogyou are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

Wow, we have 80 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back, enjoy and be inspired!  It is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Now here we go!


As I mentioned in last month's SOTM post, I have a monthly team challenge from my upline to use a certain paper packet for each month, which means using that paper packet with the Stamp of the Month.  Who doesn't love a challenge?!!  This month's paper packet is Scaredy Cat which works wonderfully for anything Halloween related, so how was I going to make this lovely Family themed stamp set work with Halloween paper?   As the title on my layout shows "No bones about it, we LOVE Halloween".  This picture was taken of AARRGG family on Halloween night 3 years ago, but I thought it worked perfectly with page.  My layout is based on the Reflections sketch called Front & Center - Focal.


Here is a close up to show some of the accents I did to the tree.  As you can see in the picture above of what the tree stamp looks like, there are hearts on the tree.  I stamped the cute little bat from the Frightfully Fun stamp set and cut him out to cover the largest heart.  Next I took a small star sticker from the Complements to cover the heart above the cute little bat.  I cut out the jack-o-lanterns & the 2 bats from one of the B&T papers in the paper packet.  That sheet has so many options to use, it is wonderful! 
Products used All Close to my Heart





Now "Hop" on over to April's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the SOTM is only available until September 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, could this be any cuter?! I love the bat and spider on the tree-- very fun LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely wouldn't have thought Halloween with this stamp set but I LOVE it! What a great out of the box use!

    ReplyDelete