Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop - Pathfinding


Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop!  I am honored to be a part of this wonderful blog hop with fellow Consultants!  This Blog Hop is all about using New Products from our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book & Catalog.  You will see a wide variation of products used here today.  We have over 50 Consultants participating in this Blog Hop!  If you have come here from Lela's Blog then you are on the right path.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list HERE.

My artwork I am sharing with you is made using the new paper packet Pathfinding,  This is such a beautiful Fall themed paper packet, although you could use the papers for any theme to be honest.  I decided to stick with the set theme and create a fall layout with the papers, the coordinating Complements, Assortment set and a couple of our new stamp sets.  I used a sketch from our How-To Book, Cherish ~ Rise to the Occasion.  I used the zip strip for journaling strips on the top left side of the right page.  Those are just so cute, I had to use them!

Here are some close up of different elements of my layout.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the overlay.  I used Real Dial Size and cut it at 6".  You can also see part of the words background stamp Season of Thanks behind the Chocolate cardstock photo mat.  

Here I made a cluster of leaves using the Thankful Heart stamp set topped with the wooden pumpkin accent from the Assortment set.  Also look to the left and you can see I used the leaf background stamp to create the background on the Autumn Terracotta cardstock, accented with Durables Triangle Studs.

And finally my "Give Thanks" title was made using the Complements and a little pop of Gold Shimmer Trim.

I hope you have enjoyed my creation.  You can find any of the products I used on my website, here or the pictures below.  Products used all Close to my Heart.



Next Hop on over to Lalia's Blog to see her beautiful artwork!  Remember as you are hopping along, to leave some love with comments :o)

Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

11 comments:

  1. Oooh...nice texture with the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! The layout is adorable and will be fun to fill with Fall picts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout, love the layers, and details. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful - love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the details in the leaves and the arrow sunburst background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, you are so sweet with your comments. I love how you layered the embossed cardstock. I think most of us picked Pathfinding. Funny stuff. :) I bet this is gorgeous in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the embellishments and the tone on tone overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! I love the orange on orange overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is really pretty. Thanks for highlighting those little touches that make it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many wonderful details in this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete