Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thanks card using SOTM

I shared my class layout with you yesterday.  And since being gone to Convention and an extended stay family vacation in Disneyland, I didn't get anything made using the adorable Circus Alphabet July Stamp of the Month.  So I made this extremely simple card at 5pm for my class that started at 6:30pm.  You can kind of tell I was a little rushed, but I wanted to have something to show my customers.  Quite a few of them couldn't pass up on grabbing this super cute set!


Products used all Close to my Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to showcase our Circus Alphabet stamp set!! Quick & easy...and great to create in a flash! LOVE cards like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC card Pam! I love it and am so glad I got to meet you at Convention also :)

    ReplyDelete