Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Skylark Spring Layout

Last night I held my monthly hostess rotation scrapbooking class and we made a Spring themed layout using Skylark papers.  I received my initial inspiration from a fellow Consultant whose name I cannot list because although I have her picture saved in my Inspiration folder, I do not have her name, so sorry.  The layout is based on Magic - Abracadabra.  I have been making the basic layout for class and also making up the same layout using the coordinating Complements and no stamping.  Quite a few of the ladies really loved the look of the layout with the Complements this time!  Some of them especially liked the wording found on the Complements.  I have to agree, I love the wording also!



Products used all Close to my Heart

   
   




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment